Can't Stop Thinking About Chris Pratt

Like, okay. I really am not sure how to handle this situation. Chris Pratt is HOTTTTTTTT now, and I personally don't know what to do. I know this is very 'white girl' of me, but I'm sorry, right now, I CAN'T EVEN!!! There's nothing to say, so I'm just going to put up a bunch of pictures of him.
Chris Pratt is the definition of SWOON on the cover of GQ!Chris Pratt in GQ December 2014 | Pictures | POPSUGAR Celebritychris pratt 71 AEC: Chris Pratt (20 photos)Shirt by Polo Ralph Lauren. Tie by The Tie Bar. Jeans by Ralph Lauren Black Label. Hat by Stetson at JJ Hat Center.Chris Pratt: GQ Men of the Year--Super HeroChris Pratt, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Steve Carell and More Cover GQ's Men of the Year Issue | E! Online MobileChris Pratt, those dang gingers get me every time...
I just cannot deal with this, I'm not sure how to process it, and no one is here to help me through this important time in my life. So instead I'm just fangirling like crazy and looking him up on Pinterest and Tumblr and Youtube and I really can't wrap my brain around it. He's SOOOOOOOOO handsome now!!!!!! Goodness me, what a man!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts